http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: Steady Pimpin'
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Monday, July 25

Steady Pimpin'


Since my recent Rough N' Sexy Rampage with Ice Cold, my cell has been blowing up with texts and voice messages from him. Roses are being sent to my job and home as well. Has this thug gone soft? As I expected...he's pussy whipped! He had 4gotton how good it felt to be with a real woman. All those skanks and hoes that he was with couldn't accomplish what I did in 1 night of ecstacy. I will admit that it took me by surprise and gave me that much needed action that I had been craving. The only downside to this is that I think he thinks we're back 2gether! Not at all the case. He is one of the sexiest beings I know but he's also proven himself unworthy of my love. I can't risk getting involved with him again. It'll be rough (mostly cause I'll be tempted to fuck him again) but i have 2 express this 2 him b4 its 2 late. Meanwhile, Entice sends me a text telling me he'll be back in town soon...

6 Comments:

Blogger Loraine said...

hello! cute blog. :) i love the images. ;)

July 25, 2005 at 3:52 AM  
Blogger Sha said...

hey jap! it's nice to read an american blog... awesome pussy whipping by the way! lmao!

July 25, 2005 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Mec said...

:)

thanx for dropping by my wedblog... anyway, have a great week ahead!

July 25, 2005 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Marc M said...

good luck...pimping ain't easy.

July 25, 2005 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger cosmic girl said...

hey, you have a really cool blog!

July 26, 2005 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Mmy-Lei said...

ei jap! dont risk too much since u already knew he's unworthy of ur love. move over!

July 26, 2005 at 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?