http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: Tha' life of a playa
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Saturday, June 25

Tha' life of a playa


My weekends are packed with events from parties to just plain hanging out. Guys are always trying 2 get @ me. I'm a playa' b4 my time. I know what the deal is. They can't pull that bullshit on me! But it seems ever since me & my ex got back on good terms, he's been makin' advances 2 get back with me. The brother is so sexy! I don't even think he looked that good when we were 2gether. It's really unfair. I'm sure the devil is havin' himself a good ass laugh right now. That's cool though. I'm a playa in my heart! But can I resist the temptation? If I remain focused I'll b alright. Having a few friends with me if I meet up with him wouldn't hurt either. As much as I wanna put a good hurtn' on his ass, the fact still remains that he didn't choose me. Nothing can cloud that from my mind. I've tried. I won't worry about it. He's not worried about me... Just like any playa, I'll bounce back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?