http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: A day in the life and times...
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Thursday, June 23

A day in the life and times...


First and 4most, I would like 2 thank you for visiting my blog. Rainbow Brite was 1 of my favorite cartoons when I was a child. I caught this pic and thought that it was so adorable. People of all walks of life are beautiful. As you can tell by my links, I am Jamaican. American born with both parents from the beautiful island of Jamaica. My parents made sure, when I was growing up, that I knew my heritage and remain proud of it. And I am. I'm a 21 year old college student with pressure coming from every direction. Between school, work, and family I should be locked up somewhere in an asylum. Unfortunatley, I'm headed for my 5th year of college due to multiple major changes. U ask me and I've been in that major. Work is a lump of crap. I'm basically on call. Any work that no one else will do, I get. I know no one's family is perfect but mine seems particulary out of wack. It just seems that ever since my grandma died, we've all just fallen off somehow. I'm sure u'v noticed that I haven't mentioned a social life. Well, I'm in the process of re-evaluating the people that are in my circle. "They smile in your face. All the while they wanna take your place. Them Backstabbers!" Romance? That's another department in the works. Over the last couple of months, I've reconciled with an old boyfriend. That is a sticky situation. He totally crushed my heart and basically walked the fuck outta' my life. The good book says that we should 4give and I did. I don't remember a verse about 4getting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?