http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Wednesday, June 29



Head over Heals

Its been a couple of days and Dashaun has crossed my mind. But like I said b4, it won't be anything serious. He called a couple days ago and we talked 4 a bit. I don't know exactly what it is about him that I find so irresistable. Is it his intellegence, his being straight 4ward, or just the sexual tension between us? Heck if i know. I spoke with Kelly(the birthday girl this weekend)and got the 411 on everyone. More people came than she expected but the more the better. We joked about how much fun we all had hanging out and stuff. She really seemed 2 enjoy herself. Then, she started on Deshaun. She talked about how good he looked because of weight training and how he kept flirting with her the whole night. He was flirting with her? Last time I checked he made a special effort 2 sit beside me and make sweet remarks 2 me about my body the whole night as she sat across the table. Was I @ the wrong party? I just kept agreeing with her as if she were right. Then I realized she really liked him. In all honesty i just wanted 2 fuck him...on a regular basis. I don't think that he's into relationships. Maybe I'm wrong. N E wayz, I grew tired of her babble and faked an important incoming call. She has no idea what I plan 2 do with him and I don't intend 2 tell her. Should I pass on this dick 4 a friend 2 have a shot or should I add him 2 my fine collection of men @ my disposal(Shit, we weren't that good of friends n e wayz)?

1 Comments:

Blogger Beba Newmann said...

Hi. Sentí curiosidad por tu Nick y vine a hacerte una visita. Saludos enormes desde Lima-Perú.

June 30, 2005 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?