http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: An insightful weekend
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Monday, June 27

An insightful weekend


It was my homegirl's birthday and she decided 2 invite some friends out. We met up at her favorite restaurant, Pabadoes. I noticed a familiar face as I arrived. I didn't know him but I had seen his face around campus. He greeted me with a promising smile as he formally introduced himself. "Hey beautiful. I'm Dashaun," he said with such finesse as he kissed my hand. I introduced myself while maintaining my cool. I'm thinking "what's his game plan?" I'll play along for now. We're waiting in the lobby for some more of her peeps 2 show up and I find myself compelled 2 talk 2 Dashaun. We find that we both have alot in common as far as our backgrounds and studies go. He is the complete opposite of what I thought he would be. He's really down 2 earth and so chill. By the time everyone arrived, there were about 10 people in our party. We got our own private section in the restaurant and guess who found their way next 2 me. Yea, u know it. I don't like to think I have a type but I usually only go for the thuggish ruggish guys like Ice Cold(how I'll refer 2 my last ex from now on). Deshaun is educated, has street sense, and is fine as hell. The brother is even going 4 his masters! I thought that he would be an uptight, snotty son of a bitch. He isn't in the least. Ice Cold was kicked outta university by force. I'm still in shock that I find Dashaun so appealing. I know I won't fall 4 him, so i need to check my roster of hoes and see if there is an extra slot. And it begins...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alina said...

I wish you the best with this Deshaun guy, if he's worth it of course! :) Yesterday, for God knows what reason, I could only see your sidebar, but the rest of the blog is even better! See you arounD!

June 29, 2005 at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?