http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: The title speaks 4 itself
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Friday, July 8

The title speaks 4 itself


Needless 2 say, I let the whole Dashaun shit go. He was a great guy but I valued my friendship more. The Dashaun situation seems like cupcakes compared 2 what I'm in the middle of now! Like I've said b4, Ice Cold n I have tried 2 salvage something 2gether that resembles a friendship. True, a part of me wants 2 be with him but history does repeat itself. N E Wayz, Ice Cold's best friend Entice has been keepin in contact with me. He is a really wonderful guy. He calls and texts me 2 make sure I'm alright and does everything else i wish Ice Cold would. For months I've been getting vibes from him that he's into me. Yesterday confirmed my suspicions. He had tickets to the theatre and asked me to accompany him. I agreed thinking nothing behind it. He shows up as sharp as a blade. Damn this boy can dress! We go 2 the show and it was ok. I'm not big on plays but it was free :) After the show, he initially wanted 2 go to his apartment. {PAUSE} I know exactly where this is going. This is clearly a playa move 2 get some Ass. He's smelling fine, looking good, money is no object-very tempting offer. But only a bigger playa can get out of this. [Resume] I then suggest we go 2 the mall to c what's on sale @ my favorite shops. I went earlier in the day but he didn't need 2 know all of that info.I needed anything 2 deflect his obvious attration 2 me. Plus I had some stuff on layaway. We end up @ Wet Seal. I picked out some stuff that looked cute on the racks but not on me. As I tried on stuff, he would peak back and forth 2 c what it looked like. I could tell he enjoyed watching how the clothes hugged all of my curves. As we left, he complimented me on my X-large 'rack' and huge 'behind'. I thanked him but laughed it off in a joking manner so he wouldn't c me blush. Then it was time 4 us 2 part ways. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. And right b4 he planted 1 on me, I turned 4 him 2 kiss my cheek. I couldn't kiss him. His best friend is my Ex. How would I b able 2 live with myself? That is low beyond low. He's sexy as hell, smart, his life is on track, and is so charming. But he's also Ice Cold's best friend. Ice Cold has some great qualities 2. Not 2 mention I was emotionally involved with him as well. I refuse 2 b the woman 2 come between 2 friends. What type of person does that? My homegirl Max & I are suppost 2 meet up with them 2nite. And the saga continues...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for swinging by my blog :)

July 9, 2005 at 10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i really love that show! the o.c.! hey mind if i link ya?! thanks for dropping by my site:)

July 10, 2005 at 5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was here. nice blog.

July 10, 2005 at 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for droppin by Skyscraper. no, i dont work in the US. still a student. :)

July 11, 2005 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger Dario said...

hey! thanks for droppin' by. do come visit often. :D

July 13, 2005 at 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! You were looking for cool cursors, I'm not sure where to find more yet but there are some cool 1s here : http://www.shiftreload.com.au/users/pixie/
on the page that opens,..click on the upper left "enter main site" & on the middle left you'll see a lil menu box, use the arrows to scroll thru. not sure how far but she has a handful of really cute cursors!
If there's anything I may be able to help u with drop back to TragicThingz or my blog at :
http://tragicgrrl.blog-city.com
& leave me a message! :-)Good luck!

July 14, 2005 at 12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for coming by!

July 15, 2005 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...torn between two lovers...thanks for the swing!

July 15, 2005 at 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie thanks for stopping by my place, do drop by again soon aight :-) have a great weekend! bbl to post a proper comment ciao

July 16, 2005 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger chrome said...

rack and behind on fiyah huh? I'm fiendin' that.

you did good though. ish like that can mash up friendships something crazy. I've been there and it ain't cool.

diggin' the vibes up in here. sweet

good looking out

July 16, 2005 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?