http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: Just when u thought it was safe
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Monday, August 1

Just when u thought it was safe



So I finally told Ice Cold how I felt about everything. All my feelings and the whole shabang. For some reason it didn't register. I went a step even further and said that he was nothing more than just another Booty Call. He is somewhere in the middle of DENIAL. Its as if I hadn't said anything to him at all. Its so weird now. He's actually reached stalker status on my radar. He pops up at my job and almost gets me fired. I even see his car passing through my complex several times. I created a monster as I wipped him into a nuisance. The gifts were cute at first but now they won't stop. I know, this is every girl's dream to have some guy in lust with her and buying her everything. Its fun but it gets old quick. He thinks we'll be 2gether again. That's not gonna happen. He's also mixing up love with lust. I don't know how to get him 2 stop riding my ass so hard!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marc M said...

Drama ain't easy, but I guess it's a part of tha game.

August 2, 2005 at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?