http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: Will and always will
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Saturday, July 30

Will and always will



If only I were to get a chance
A chance to be with u, even for a second
To share the moments with u
You brought new meaning to
My bruised and torn heart

Noble attempts got me nowhere
But still I say and sing the same words
Those of my everlasting love
If I were to be with u
To live a life of love, where free life prevails

if i were to hold you one more time
may my heart explode if i were to forget you
I may lie,and cheat but shall never forget
you make up my life,without you there is none
there is no life, you are my life
will and always will
i will always love thee



Jerry Setati Masenya
Copyright ©2004 Jerry Setati Masenya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?