http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Tuesday, August 2


Alone Again
by Kristi

One day without a word you left
And I still dont know why
It's been over two weeks now
And all I can do is cry.

I know things in life were rough
And we didn't know what to do,
But I never thought you'd stop loving me
Or be here to see this thru.

I guess that promises of forever
Mean a lot more to me,
For I'm still sitting here
Alone again, crying silently.

My days are endless now
My nights cold and lonely,
No more your voice in comfort
Since you took your love from me.

Now I live with an empty ache
Buried deep inside my chest,
It's where my heart once
Beat beneath my breast.

Tonight I stand at my window
And look up to the stars,
I cry quietly to myself
As I wonder where you are.

And though you are not with me
I send up a silent prayer,
For you to find a new love
And never know this cold despair.

For even if you can't be mine
I want you to be happy,
As for me I'll sit here alone again
And cry silently.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK i seriously LOVE your journal,...AWESOME!!! come by mine sometime and have a read,..leave a comment or tag,...i would love to visit again,...!!!
http://neverendingjourney.bravejournal.com/

August 2, 2005 at 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear!!! Men are such babies.Dont write any more love peoms for now, he probably thinks they are for him!!! BIG BABY lol

August 3, 2005 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger Raquel said...

HI there, I like your background. I've been trying to change my background but I don't know how. Would mind if I ask what codes that you're using?

August 3, 2005 at 5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Wednesday morning to you! Just past sunrise and it's going to be a BEAUTIFUL day here in Portland..hope it's nice in your corner of Georgia, too! I have a half-aunt who lives in Warner Robins..is that anywhere near you? Thanks for stopping by and leaving your tag and I'm hoping you're having a GREAT day!

August 3, 2005 at 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Japronika

Hang in there. Heartbreak is one of the absolute worst things to go through, and that's when we make some of the most stupid mistakes, but you can and WILL survive...

If Mr X knows about this blog I would seriously suggest that you do not write your feelings out here. Take it one day at a time, and you can pull through this. And do NOT contact him, whatever you do....

Hang in!

August 3, 2005 at 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luv your poem, its very moving. Its also cool that you can pray for this other person, to never feel the lonelienss they make you feel, you are a stronger and better person because of it.

August 3, 2005 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Being "Alone Again" really is a suxor. Don't worry, you'll not be "Alone Again" all the time! Hope you had a great week ;)

August 3, 2005 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?