http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: God Bless America
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Wednesday, September 7

God Bless America


I want to take some time out to recognize the recent tragedy around the Gulf Coast. It broke my heart to see all of the chaos going on there. People are missing and children are without parents. I wish that there was something more that I could do besides giving money. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected, which includes the rest of our great nation. This event will forever be a part of our history and we will never forget it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

amen. all those affected by hurricane katrina, whatever gender, nationality and race... God bless them all.

September 9, 2005 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Marc M said...

quite tragic for real.

September 10, 2005 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Teacher Sol said...

Oh! My heart breaks with the tragedies happening to the world...

Your blog is one of those that impress me with the layout and the contents. Not many that I know of at your age from here...or maybe I am blog-hopping in a very limited blog community *wink*

Keep writing! I already linked you up!

September 10, 2005 at 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a great tragedy, to lose so many people, and leave so many homeless. It was even sadder the way the federal government responded. It breaks my heart. The people of the gulf coast are in my prayers and thoughts. One cannot imagine the horror of life just being swept away in a flood, especially a preventable one.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a really nice blog here. I love the layout. You also write really well. Very intelligent posts. I will be back to read more. And I hope you come back by and visit mine again.

Have a great day :-)

September 13, 2005 at 3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by at my blog. You really have a great one here! And cute cartoons :D
Take care!

September 13, 2005 at 5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh!! nakakaiyak,

September 13, 2005 at 5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?