http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: should I give in 2 temptation?
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Monday, August 29

should I give in 2 temptation?



As hard as it was 2 do, I had 2 let Ice Cold go. He was 2 deep in the game for us to ever have anything meaningful. N E wayz, Entice dropped in on me for a surprise visit. Surprise visit? From Florida to Ga? Yup. Just as you've suspected, its another playa move. He don't know that I'm a Vet in the game. He'll soon find out. He was looking so fine. I think his looks actually got better since the last time I saw him. Still I played it cool. He was so happy 2 see me and said that he was on his way 2 his parents house. The sweetheart even brought me white roses. They were so beautiful and he did catch me off guard. Guys that I've dated haven't even bought me flowers. He must have a revised version of the playa's manual. I can work with it. I was on my way to the gym when he surprised me. I was all decked out in a sports bra and shorts. I had 2 skip the gym and change into something less suggestive. After I changed he asked if I had anything to eat. I replied, shamefully, with no. I wasn't expecting anyone. Otherwise I would have prepared something! He suggested we go to Red Lobster. So we did. We had a great time catching up on each others' lives and the subject of Ice Cold came up. I knew it would at some point. Entice tried to plead Ice Cold's case but it made no difference. I stood my ground, even with those gorgeous hazel eyes gazing back at me. We got back to my place and just chilled. Gosh, there's nothing on Tv! I ranted while surfing channels. He laughed. Then the most universal sitcom ever made was on-Seinfeld! Who doesn't like Seinfeld?! We both were drawn to the television like a moth to a flame. The jokes never get old. For whatever reason, it was the episode where Jerry and Elaine think that they need to have sex to save their friendship. I'm thinkin' in my mind "Hell Yea". But I gotta play this off. We joked and threw that joke back and forth. But why was this the episode we caught? It was basically a booty pass for friends. This was way more suggestive than my gym attire. The next thing I know, he pulls me close to him and for the 1st time ever-we kiss. There was something magnetic about it. It was like our lips were oppositely charged with complementary forces. I admit. I've wanted this ever since that day in the mall. I didn't want to be the aggresser so I let nature take its course. So we kiss. Now what?

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

That's perfectly normal girl .... so I guess you're having a great time. Hope you'll have a great week ahead of you ;)

And oh, I miss watching Seinfeld!

August 29, 2005 at 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that you're safe and all is well in your neck of the woods,
~ C

August 31, 2005 at 4:08 AM  
Blogger Marc M said...

Well maybe you need sometime to relax after all that icecold drama. But if you don't and you feeling this dude - have some fun.

August 31, 2005 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Mad Bull said...

Sounds like exciting things a gwaan for you. Werk with it, but don't do anything you don't want to...

September 11, 2005 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?