http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: Only God knows why...
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Friday, August 19

Only God knows why...


Well, alot has happened since my last real entry. Ice Cold was arrested on assault/murder charges and wants me 2 "wait" on him. First off, I don't have any dealings with suspected killers! I wasn't joking when I had called him a thug. I didn't know how true that statement really was. He's gotten himself mixed up with the wrong crowd and I can't allow myself to be a part of that. My life would be in danger. N E wayz, guess who he called with his 1 phone call. Yea, u guessed it - Me. I don't know what the hell he thought I could do. I'm just making ends meet with my job and I didn't have that kinda money saved. That was my last conversation with Ice Cold. It wasn't, however, the last time I would hear from him. The incident was on the news. About 3 guys were in a store and shot a cashier. I could tell that the trigger man was clearly Ice Cold. I had no idea that he had that kind of anger to take a life. I was so startled. He showed absolutely no remorse. I decided right there and then I wanted no more to do with him. A few weeks later, his sister calls me up and tells me that he would like to see me. I told her exactly what 2 tell him. She tried to reassure me that there were some stipulations that I didn't know about and that he was set up by one of the other guys he was with. Regardless if he did it or not, he still intended to rob the store! Not to mention he was hanging with the wrong crowd. That was bad judgement on my part, thinking we could go back to something special. Aw well, u live and learn.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made a wise decision! And I for one am really proud of you.

Its hard enough in this life for anyone to get anywhere - and if you have a dead weight (excuse the wording) Like this "ice cold" thug with a rap-sheet that includes murder or suspected murder, hanging off you sleeve - He's gunna insure you never amount to anything but a life of extra pain.

Stick to your decision and find someone decent. *hugs*

August 19, 2005 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

that's a cool icon there ;)

August 19, 2005 at 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sad story. and just like mikkai, i salute you in handling this kind of situations. have a great day ahead. stay happy.

August 20, 2005 at 2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good decision!!! but you still take care.. :)

August 20, 2005 at 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right.. you don't need to be around like "Ice Cold." Don't let anyone convince you of anything you aren't sure of... your heart & mind together will lead you down the right path.

August 22, 2005 at 6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made a very wise decision, good for you.

August 22, 2005 at 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! Thats seems like a lot to go through!! THat's really scary..You did good on your part!

August 22, 2005 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jap
I bet your mother is proud to have a daughter like you!! You so did the right thing. hugsxxx

August 22, 2005 at 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did the right thing Hun! It's amazing how you can think you know someone but really don't. Life brings some powerful lessons to be learned. Take care.

August 22, 2005 at 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U done good girl! Dem thugs be all killin folks, keep ya distance from that fool 4 sho!!!!!

August 23, 2005 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... that's scary... hits way too close to home :(. the guy i've been seeing is in a really bad crowd, and he's alwayz in trouble. he'll be turning 18 this fall... which means he'll get into serious trouble if he keeps this up... *scary* that's so great that you made the right decision! i find myself still having a hard time making the right choices... really like your journal! :)

August 23, 2005 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Marc M said...

Hey Jap as everyone else says it is probably wise you have chosen to discontinue that relationship.

People make mistakes, even deadly ones, but one a criminal record will follow "Ice Cold" around for life and two odds are he won't get out of this path he has committed himself to.

I dunno if "Ice Cold" qualifies as one, but I wonder how many bright minds sit behind prison bars rotting...this is sad all around the fence.

Do what you gotta do and stay strong.

August 25, 2005 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?