http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: I saw JT Live in ATL!!!
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Wednesday, February 28

I saw JT Live in ATL!!!


The show was amazing! JT is one of the best performers of our time. His voice, his moves were outstanding. I sat a foot away from him and I think some of his sweat got on me. lol. I didn't care b/c I was at the concert of the year! Philips Arena was packed. Every seat was filled. His dancers were great too. Made me remember my days in dance. TI made an appearance too. He brought all the greats out including Timbaland who had a hot intermission session. I love JT and will always remember this concert!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?