http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: monkey'n around
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Tuesday, February 14

monkey'n around


Just when I'm ready 2 give a guy props, he goes and does some bulls%$#. I'm making reference to Entice. After this incident, I don't see myself getting serious with anyone. So, I'm chillin at the crib a quiet monday night when I receive a call from an unknown number. I pick up and an angry sounding female asks for me immediately. I identify myself and she starts! "This is 'Entice's' Babies' mama and I heard that you've been with him." Thinking to myself---What the hell?! He never mentioned having a child. So I ask her, "You two have a child together?". "I'm pregnant with his triplets", she replies. I'm still pretty lost but I continue to listen. We've been involved for the last year and I'm 9 months pregnant. I don't appreciate how you've been hangin with him and u know he has someone! I enter. "First of all I had no idea you even existed!", I replied. Second of all, Its not my fault he strayed from you. Lastly, you should have went to him about this matter, my involvement was minimal. And I hung up in the Bitch's Face! How dare she?! Wait a minute. How did that hoe get my number anyway? The saga continues...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh men! good you were able to say your piece. that guy is in serious trouble.

February 15, 2006 at 2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guys like that should be hanged. i see them all over the place, they seem to be growing in number.

do i sound too bitter?

February 15, 2006 at 3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?