http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: So, I'm part Japanese?
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Monday, January 23

So, I'm part Japanese?


I recently found out something that changes my identity forever. You all should ask about your histories with your older relatives. You could learn something new. N E wayz, my great-great grandfather was a Japanese man. And there is proof. A cousin of mine just died of a cancer that predominantly occurs in Asian men. I would have never in a million years guessed this. The struggle now lies in how it inter-twines with Jamaica. I gotta do some more research and try to figure out more of my history. Its exciting but there are a few pieces of the puzzle missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?