http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: Remember Entice???
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Tuesday, November 22

Remember Entice???


Some of you, that check me out frequently, remember me talking about a guy that I call Entice. To make a long story short, he's Ice Cold's best friend that I conversate with on the regular. Ice Cold is my ex that I have officially ex-communicated. I don't wanna waste anymore time talking about that whole situation. N E Wayz...Entice popped up this weekend and threw me for a loop. All the way from Florida to spend some time with me. He's such a sweetheart. I feel like I've known him 4ever. We talk about every and anything. I have no idea why he is Ice Cold's friend. They are like day and night. He came with something for me. A topaz jewel necklace. Big spender! I know-he's really trying to score some points. We still haven't re-negotiated our situation so I'm cool with havin the buddy and the booty-lol! I don't know what I'm gonna do. He's making an effort but I don't know if I can deal with another relationship right now. I plan on graduating soon and I need to be on my career track. Slowly but surely the conversation will happen and it will determine what will become of the 2 of us. Maybe we're better off friends that fool around every now and again...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go with your heart. Its the only way to know for sure. And don't wait too late or that train might pass u by

November 22, 2005 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Marc M said...

Well we can't chose who loves us or who we love but does seem like a situation you should tred carefully with.

Not just cause u recently went through all that $hit, but also because he is more than casually connected to your ex. Seems like a lot of potential for drama there.

November 23, 2005 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Give the yute a talk:). He seems to be trying to win your heart. You can't make a bad relationship spoil your chance of happiness, on the otherhand don't rush into anything.

November 24, 2005 at 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, nice event that you posted here. hope everything will turn out for the best. :)

November 26, 2005 at 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?