http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...: Back to the basics...
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Friday, October 28

Back to the basics...

Its been months since the Ice Cold drama cooled off and weeks since the Entice situation cooled over. After a blind-date with a seemingly together brotha', I've come to a conclusion. Men fall into one of these categories: TAKEN, BABY MAMA DRAMA, 'CURIOUS', DOGGISH, or a nasty combo of any of these. I recently experienced the Ultimate Date Directly From HELL! No matter how great your so-called friend says he is, there's always a catch. This Kat was 26, single, and currently a grad student. Sounds great, right? WRONG. He began to talk about how I should follow the field that he was in and why I should lose weight. What the %$#^! He was not God's gift to women!!! That's for Damn sure. Best believe he got a piece of my mind. Not only was he a condecending bastard, but had no shame while staring down the chest of our waitress. Within 10 minutes, I had left his ass at the table. I don't need that aggrevation. Why must they 'try' me???

3 Comments:

Blogger Marc M said...

So it go - not everybody is compatible with everyone else that's where dating comes in. Even though fo real that fellow sound a bit much

October 29, 2005 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

oh wow, definitely agree with you on your description of 'ultimate date directly from hell.'

October 31, 2005 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Lyric27 said...

oh no he didn't girl! I'm sorry you had to go thru that :(

November 1, 2005 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?