http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Life as Japronika knows...
[ Background by www.nuthinbutnet.net ]

Saturday, August 19



The Warriors Reminder



I am awake

My mind is free

I am Creative

I love myself

My will power is strong

I am Brave

I practice patience

I dont judge folks

I give not to receive

I dont expect

I accept

I listen more than I talk

I know Ill change

I know youll change

Ill hold on more day

I start over when necessary

I create my own situations

I am cosmic

I dont have the answers

I desire to learn

I am the plan

I am strong

I am weak

I want to grow

I know I will

I take on responsibility

I hide myself from no one

Im on my path

Warriors walk alone

I wont let my focus change

Taking out the demons in my range



Thats MAMAS GUN - Erikah Baku

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >
adopt your own virtual pet!

- Harder Days
music video code by powered by
youstation.com


My blog is worth $4,516.32.
How much is your blog worth?